WAM is seeking a Senior Media Manager of Ecommerce Media. This role reports to the Media Director and would be responsible for creating and overseeing the execution of our clients’ Amazon, Target and Club media business. The role will interface with internal teams (media, creative, strategy, analytics) and will serve as the lead on key client accounts. This individual will also work closely with the Director on business development and a growth plan for our Amazon Business.
The position requires a detail-oriented, self-starter who can take ownership of a body of work – ensuring that deliverables are high-quality, pushing the work to be better and keeping client satisfaction high. Responsibilities would include creating media and search briefs for our Amazon work, reviewing and providing input on Amazon media plans, and developing an Amazon strategy for our clients.
What you’ll do:
- Leader | Provide thought leadership for the company within the Ecommerce community while leading the execution of Amazon strategy and operations.
- Develop | Develop and present strategic, multi-channel media plans that meet client objectives.
- Manage | Manage the planning and implementation activities for an account or group of accounts. Remain well-informed of the overall media marketplace inclusive of new opportunities and best practices.
- Analytics | Perform campaign analysis directly relevant to optimization and/or planning and buying decisions. Drive analysis and insights into performance, trends and future implications. Contribute to campaign analytics and insights development.
- Forward Thinker | Anticipate and react to major industry changes to ensure the maintenance of company leadership in the competitive Amazon landscape.
Who you are:
- A builder | Entrepreneurial attitude couple with a strong business acumen. Ability and appetite to bring people together. Innate ability to marshal people and create gravity around ideas.
- Open and collaborative | Our team is close-knit and supportive and we’re working with a lot of unknowns – you must champion of team environments that are comfortable and encouraging.
- Optimistic and resilient | Dig in and figure out how to work around problems. Yes and why not posture. Takes care of self and team. Balance needed to maintain stamina and positivity.
- Ego-less | We all wear the hats that need wearing, it’s a mentality that makes the team successful.
What you’ll need:
- 2-4 years of media and search planning and buying. Digital experience required.
- Amazon DSP and Amazon Search experience is preferred.
- Experience planning, buying and executing dynamic digital media plans.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills – Must have a knack for telling a story with data.
- Ability to analyze data and market research.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills