WAM is seeking for a Media Associate to join our growing media team. You will learn and grow as a media expert for our eCommerce Media practice, providing clients with search advertising solutions and strategies for search and/or display for Amazon and other eCommerce platforms.
The position requires a detail-oriented, self-starter who can take ownership of a body of work – ensuring that deliverables are high-quality, pushing the work to be better and keeping client satisfaction high. Responsibilities would include creating media and search briefs for our Amazon work, reviewing and providing input on Amazon media plans, and developing an Amazon strategy for our clients.
What You’ll Do
- Provide | End-to-end account management for eCommerce search and/or display platforms.
- Manage | Campaign organization, implementation, and ongoing management.
- Optimize | Use data to drive media strategies & thinking “how can we do it better?”.
- Track | Stay up to date with the changes in the online marketing and optimization environment.
- Improve | Work with team and manager to identify areas for process improvement and new solutions.
- Execute | Perform research, reporting, and miscellaneous tasks as assigned.
Who You Are
- A builder | Entrepreneurial attitude couple with a strong business acumen. Ability and appetite to bring people together. Innate ability to marshal people and create gravity around ideas.
- Open and collaborative | Our team is close-knit and supportive and we’re working with a lot of unknowns – you must champion of team environments that are comfortable and encouraging.
- Optimistic and resilient | Dig in and figure out how to work around problems. Yes and why not posture. Takes care of self and team. Balance needed to maintain stamina and positivity.
- Ego-less | We all wear the hats that need wearing, it’s a mentality that makes the team successful.
What You’ll Need
- Minimum of 1 year of experience performing Search Engine Marketing or Media Planning.
- Minimum of 1 years working with the AMS, preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Must be detail oriented with a strong desire to learn.
- Must like to have fun and value team collaboration.