WAM Digital is looking for high-skilled Magento Developers with a strong Front-End background to join our Magento Global Elite Partner account.
This is a great opportunity to work along one of the World Leading Magento Companies by developing, delivering and maintaining world class Magento
eCommerce solutions through extensions, modules and themes that make great use of the many technologies related to the platform, such as Less, Grunt, and Knockout.js.
Your skills will be increased on a daily basis due the assignment of tasks focused on new functionalities and components that are outside the core of Magento. The team will provide you with all the necessary tools for you to perform in the most optimal way, as well as having the experience to work with and be in touch with top level developers in the industry and clients in the United States.
As a member of our Magento Global Elite Partner team you will be expected to:
- Develop Magento eCommerce websites, modules and system integrations
- Technical ownership of projects
- Conduct code reviews to ensure a high code quality and best practice
- Contribute to developer processes and standards
- Contribute to the evolution and improvement of development process
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Educated to university level or equivalent work experience
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal) in English
- 2-3+ years of Magento development including: Magento 2 eCommerce, Developing of Magento websites, modules and integrations, performance optimizations, caching, and indexing
- Experience with PHP, Less, Grunt, Knockout.js, jQuery, HTML, CSS, XML.
- Good knowledge of Git workflow, responsive development, layout and template manipulation, external library integrations, UI widget development
- Additional experience with (not a must) Docker, Vagrant, BEM naming convention, Jira, CLI, Require.js
Desired characteristics include:
- Writes clean, compliant, and well-documented code.
- Confident communication with clients and team members
- Problem resolution skills
- Strong attention to detail and strong analytical skills
- Passionate about technology and committed to continuous professional development
- 100% Remote Work with Flexi-time
- A learning-based environment where creative ideas are explored and the desire to learn new technologies is encouraged and valued
- Training and career development opportunities
- Competitive salary plus performance incentives